Foreign and Commonwealth Office: Open House
During the weekend, you will have the opportunity to:
- hear about FCO’s formation and important historic events that have taken place within its walls
- see the impressive architecture and fine rooms
- see how the building is being updated to meet the needs of the modern world while maintaining its historical significance
- learn about how the modern FCO supports the government on the international stage and the service it provides to the UK public around the world
- meet staff and heard about what it’s like to work in FCO
Entrance is free and on a first come first serve basis. You do not need to book tickets for this event.
There may be queues but the wait should be no longer than 15 minutes at peak times. If you have suitcases or buggies with you, you will be asked to store them in reception. The route is fully accessible.
Doors open at 10am each day. Last entry is at 4:15pm.
King Charles Street