The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) opens its doors as part of the annual Open House London festival each September.
Every year, FCO welcomes thousands of visitors during the Open House London festival. You’ll be able to:
- hear about FCO’s formation and important historic events that have taken place within its walls
- see the impressive architecture and fine rooms
- see how the building is being updated to meet the needs of the modern world while maintaining its historical significance
- learn about how the modern FCO supports the government on the international stage and the service it provides to the UK public around the world
- meet staff and hear about what it’s like to work in FCO
When you can visit
The dates for Open House 2017 are Saturday 16 and Sunday 17 September. The FCO is open from 10am until 5pm on both days.
Where to go
Turn up at the building entrance on King Charles Street, London SW1A 2AH. Entry is free.